LEADING THE WAY, MANAGING TRADE
MATRA ASIA WAS FOUNDED IN 2012 BY EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS, TO CATER TO THE NEEDS OF THE EVER GROWING LIVESTOCK SECTOR. WITH A GOAL TO BUILD A CORPORATE ENTERPRISE WITH QUALITY MANAGEMENT TO ADDRESS THE ISSUES FACED BY THE LIVESTOCK INDUSTRY
To help farmers reach their full potential by helping them increase productivity, improve efficiencies and reduce costs by providing effective solutions.
Matra Asia’s greatest asset is its investment in human capital; our workforce currently consists of trained doctors of veterinary medicine (dvm), post graduates in animal nutrition and agronomists. Matra Asia strives to continually grow its investment in human resource, by recruiting, training and educating top professionals.
Matra Asia aims to produce high quality products. Quality is the main pillar of the organisation. The long term goals of the organisation are inclusive of having a robust quality management system in place. Quality is given priority in every aspect of the organisation and for this, the organisation has:
1) Profound leadership which takes responsibility of maintaining quality systems in place.
2) System in place through which each employee is trained on quality guidelines.
3) A structure of organisational knowledge with respect to the quality management system.
4) Mechanism through which visitors, contractors and members of the public are briefed on the quality management system of the organisation.
5) Dedicated staff which maintains and continuously improves the quality management system.
6) All implemented and related laws applied throughout the organisation.